Monday, September 24, 2007

Yet another Law of Attraction positive

So last night I'm talking to a friend online that is studying graphic design and he showed me his new website that shows his portfolio. Anyhow, I've had it on the brain that I need to get a website designed and have thought about doing it myself but just keep on thinking i don't want to do it and don't really have the time to do it.
Anyhow, i jokingly asked him how much he would charge me and he said we could work it out in trade and we worked out the details online. He is very talented so I know it will look good. Also, check this out there is a site that will host it for free all I have to do is pay $ 9.95 for the domain name. Woot! woot!
See the universe brings us what we need when we need it.

No comments:

Keep up with the Latest Posts...